I am currently living in Jeffersonville, Vermont. I'm taking a fallow period to explore my interests in business, meditation, technology, and more.
- - I am working for Brightmind, a start-up that is developing a meditation app based on the teachings of Shinzen Young.
- - I am teaching meditation at a local yoga studio, and one-on-one over phone and video chat. These have been wonderful opportunities to share what I learned at the Monastic Academy with others.
- - I'm still enjoying learning more about programming in Clojure and ClojureScript. I've made quite a few projects, including: an interactive essay about the Major System, (which helps you to memorize numbers); a way to learn the NATO Phonetic Alphabet; and a tool for generating "workout routines" of meditation techniques. My main project right now is creating a way to play "Codenames," à la horsepaste.com, but written in Clojure and ClojureScript. It's been a great way to learn how to create a user interface.
- - I have been playing a lot of chess recently!
- - I am spending a lot of time reading. (And listening to audiobooks!) I tend to read books about meditation and spirituality, polyamory and human relationships, business, technology, and other books that support me in my various projects. You can track what I am currently reading and what I've read so far this year.
I last updated this page on November 2nd, 2017.